There’s new technology on the market. It’s faster and more efficient and far surpasses the abilities of traditional drain cleaning methods and it has even become the common choice for home owners. Why? Because home owners can enjoy long lasting results.
The HydroScrub could be the best thing for that clogged up drain situation at home. The device has different nozzles which cater for pipes between 1.25 inches and 36 inches wide. All your plumber does is puts the HydroScrub’s nozzle downstream of the plumbing system. They leave an opening where the debris can pass and flow into the sewer when it is cleaned out. The nozzle moves up through the pipe, powered by 3500 psi water pressure.
- This device cleans your pipes much faster than the usual pipe cleaning methods.
- It makes pipes almost brand new. It removes years and years of debris. Soap residue, hair, oil, grease, mineral deposits, roots and some of the materials that the HydroScrub completely removes, while others pipe cleaning methods miss these pipe cloggers.
- When you have your pipes and drains cleaned by this method once, you don’t need to have your plumber come by to clean them over and over again. It performs a thorough cleaning job.
You should also make a conscious effort to prevent clogs in your plumbing system and dodge an emergency plumbing situation by remembering the following tips:
- Don’t use the kitchen sink to throw away cooking oil/grease and food particles.
- Don’t flush garbage and other things besides human waste and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Use drain strainers to keep hair and pieces of soap from going down the drain.
- Have your drains cleaned and maintained at some point in time, to lessen and prevent an emergency.
Clogged pipes and drains aren’t plumbing problems to play around with. They can cause health problems, property damage, cost you lots of money and be very inconvenient for your daily activities. Contact the professionals if you have plumbing problems like these and more. We’ve got experienced and affordable plumbers in Ottawa. With just one call, we can help you solve your plumbing needs and offer you emergency plumbing services!