Septic tanks aren’t the most pleasant systems to deal with. You especially don’t want to have to deal with septic tank backups. You need to get professionals to help you deal with issues like that, because diagnosing and attempting to repair a septic blockage could result in methane gas poisoning.
How and why does your septic tank get blocked in the first place? The top three reasons are incorrect pumping procedures, clogged septic filter and tree roots invading pipes. Read on as we list some other reasons that might cause issues for your tank.
- Broken tanks or drain lines
- Insufficient levels of enzyme populations and bacterial levels
- Untreated sludge and solids leaving the tank
- Grease capping, as a result of too much grease leaving the tank
- Bio-mat or sulfite buildup
- Damaged drain field piping
- Compacted soil buildup
- Irregular pumping which leads to sludge buildup
This is not a pleasant topic, but it is extremely necessary. The best way to deal with these or any other type of plumbing problem is to contact your local plumbing company – like us!. We’ve got experienced and affordable plumbers in Ottawa. With just one call, we can help you solve your plumbing needs and offer you emergency plumbing services.